does anyone know how to get the chatbox on the bottom of the page like http://www.thefacebookforum.net ?

We can't see it (:

just contact thefacebookforum Founder to give you the codes Happy

No One gives codes aways,

yeah! we have no right to obtain codes Smile

Take a screenshot and post it here please.

chatbox positioned on page Look10
chatbox positioned on page Look11

Yah,, its dion who made that Happy so we will also try ;D

Dion OR KingOfSports made it. You know.. KingOfSports is the first founder of the forum, and was essential in many of the codes.

1. The open chatbox button is probably just a fixed button >.<
2. When opening, it's probably only an jQuery effect to open an iframe to an HTML page. >.<

(I do tricks like these a lot Razz)

Good we have then xD can u make us one ;D

I never said i've done THAT ONE Razz
Anyone else noticed this is in the GD? Impatient

Yah ;D lol Happy ok.. but u r right ;D

can anyone make one then?

no one? :(

yeah! no one only the fbf administrator only Sad

Need it ASAP?

Paste into homepage message or templates

Code:
<style>
a {
  color: black;
  text-decoration: none;
  }

</style><div style="position: fixed; bottom: 0px; right: 50px; padding: 3px; text-align: center;"><a onclick ="javascript:ShowHide('HiddenDiv_1')" href="javascript:;" ><div style="border: 1px solid #CCC; background: #CCCFFF; width: 100px;">Chatbox</div></a><div id="HiddenDiv_1" style="DISPLAY: none" ><iframe id="cbframe" src="/chatbox/chatbox.forum" width="820px" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe></div>

<script language="JavaScript">function ShowHide(divId){if(document.getElementById(divId).style.display == 'none'){document.getElementById(divId).style.display='block';}else{document.getElementById(divId).style.display = 'none';}}</script></div>

nice work evil

good job Happy

Copy and paste :]

nice work evil Happy

but how do you get the Chat button to display how many people are in the chat like

Chat (0)

@Hardcore: I think that requires php work which you can't do php on Forumotion...

TGC... you use PunBB, righty? Since it's a basic with your forum, we'll just steal it from the templates Razz

Let me expriment a little when my net stops lagging.

The Chat Thing like the real facebook ( with how many people are online) is done by Dion.
Also it requires Php and they are moved to another host so...

This is the same code like the code that Evil posted but looks like facebook.. but not really when the button go above the chatbox when clicked Happy i will find another one ;D

Code:
<style>
a {
  color: black;
  text-decoration: none;
  }

</style><div style="position: fixed; bottom: -10px; right: 10px; padding: 10px; text-align: left;"><a onclick ="javascript:ShowHide('HiddenDiv_1')" href="javascript:;" ><div style="border: 1px solid #777;background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left bottom, left top, color-stop(0.32, rgb(224,224,224)), color-stop(0.83, rgb(252,252,252)));background: -moz-linear-gradient(center bottom, rgb(224,224,224) 32%, rgb(252,252,252) 83%);width: 150px;"><span style="background: url(https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img213/863/3hjfdy8tjji.gif) no-repeat left;padding-left:23px;margin-left:3px;">Chat</span></div></a><div id="HiddenDiv_1" style="DISPLAY: none" ><iframe id="cbframe" src="/chatbox/chatbox.forum" width="820px" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe></div>

<script language="JavaScript">
function ShowHide(divId){if(document.getElementById(divId).style.display == 'none'){document.getElementById(divId).style.display='block';}else{document.getElementById(divId).style.display = 'none';}}</script></div>

nice one ganstar,

i found a problem when im viewing a post on the forums, i open the chatbox and the post overlays the chatbox.

also you can't read the last message posted because it won't scroll down properly.

I know its buggy Happy

Go to page : 1, 2  Next