Random.. I really dont know why i done this, It's not amazing, No ..
But still, I made it, So hey!
OLD:
Signature 14obwb5

I updated it taking some advice of the posters below
With background:
Signature Opwtbl

The rendering is bad, you need to practice your rendering skills, the sig has a border and yet no background, design flaw,as for the chalk like designs in the background, I Like it. Tell you what though, I'll create the first step in making you an expert. I'll create a rendering tutorial for you and post in on the forum, and when you've mastered that, i'll see what I can do about making more tutorials. Don't feel bad though many graphic artists started out like that, even Sean I think, lol. I'm sure he can guide you as well, that's if you are willing to learn.

Swiss wrote:The rendering is bad, you need to practice your rendering skills, the sig has a border and yet no background, design flaw,as for the chalk like designs in the background, I Like it. Tell you what though, I'll create the first step in making you an expert. I'll create a rendering tutorial for you and post in on the forum, and when you've mastered that, i'll see what I can do about making more tutorials. Don't feel bad though many graphic artists started out like that, even Sean I think, lol. I'm sure he can guide you as well, that's if you are willing to learn.

I agree with Swiss on this

don't give up though keep at it .

Ok thanks, Sorry im not that good at rendering but im sure i will learn :(
EDIT: I use photoshop cs5, thanks anyway.
EDIT: Updated how do you like?

Yes you'll learn, I no longer have photoshop on my pc, else I would create a PS tutorial for you. But it's the same concept as GIMP, just tools have different names, like the Paths Tool for GIMP and the Pen Tool for Photoshop. But keep on practicing and I know you'll create some awesome stuff in the future 

hmm.,...pretty basic but okay Smile