It been long time that World Dezign hasn't made any updates Smile
But here is some little updates,
I've added a new Tweet Button on each post so you can tweet your favorite post/quote Happy
& I've added a button for the post's URL, if you click it a window will pop up with the post's URL BBCODE.

& then i added some buttons for user contact info such as "Profile", "Website" it was a good idea to put them in the posts too Smile
Oh well, i think I've talked much about buttons Razz
But i think soon we will have a like system with likes counts not sure if i will make this Razz.

DesignDrops, yah, DD now have its own domain name! "http://www.designdrops.net/" many thanks for LH Justin & Kryptonian for purchasing it for DD Smile

Well, there is actually some really big coming soon, called "Ego Network":

LH Justin wrote:The "Ego" Network is a network of design sites and forums that work together in a strong partnership to corner the graphics market.

I want you guys to register at Creative Nation & Ego-one for following the network updates, hopefully they will post something about, because the project is "new".

So, I hope you enjoyed reading my shi**y English Razz (Sorry about that Wink)

Great... Can't wait to see Ego Network start running.

great Smile

The member 'Irian' has done the following action : This post was

#1 'Amazing!' :
Some updates/news 2
#1 Result : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Amazing!' :
Some updates/news 2
#2 Result : 1

Whats the Ego Network?

The member 'askor' has done the following action : This post was

'Amazing!' :
Some updates/news 2
Result : 1, 1, 1

Ego Network i'm coming!

Some updates/news 2

can we see a DEMO? Smile
i can't wait :(

Hey everyone. I promise the network will be coming soon. The name is not finalized so don't get attached to "Ego." It's more of a code name to keep you nosy people away. Wink

Stay tuned, the official announcement is not far away. Smile

Good!

The member 'Kalleankafansite' has done the following action : This post was

'Amazing!' :
Some updates/news 2
Result : 1

LH Justin wrote:Hey everyone. I promise the network will be coming soon. The name is not finalized so don't get attached to "Ego." It's more of a code name to keep you nosy people away. Wink

So Ego is like Project Cafe? I hope you arent like Nintendo and give a sh*ty name to the network.

askor wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Hey everyone. I promise the network will be coming soon. The name is not finalized so don't get attached to "Ego." It's more of a code name to keep you nosy people away. Wink

So Ego is like Project Cafe? I hope you arent like Nintendo and give a sh*ty name to the network.
I prefer not to be associated with Nintenfail. Razz

It will have a good name, trust me. Wink