Can I add show-hide effect on categories on phpbb2 forum ??

I dont know, i tried everything to do that on phpbb2 but no luck, wait for that Gangstar15, if he cant do it i guess its not possible Smile

this is possible Smile
you just need to it to the template Smile
I will test it Smile

Gangstar, what did should we do with that ??? Because you forgot to add the word xD
Test it please and say us Smile Thank you

ah.. this is not going to work 100%
But i may try again but without cookies Smile
and will see if it works Smile

uuhmm.. Ok ! what is the problem with phpbb2 ? xD I think that punbb is very better... isn't it ?

Ya of course its Happy

I have to change sometime to punbb xD But one question:

For you is it easier to change and use punbb in comparison with phpbb2 ?

sgeorge wrote:I have to change sometime to punbb xD But one question:

For you is it easier to change and use punbb in comparison with phpbb2 ?

punbb is more easier to use than phpbb2 Happy..

Ok I will definitely Upgrade to punbb Smile Thank you..! But do not lock the topic until (at least) a part of the problem is solved !

Thank you !

any luck with phpbb2 ?

i find this script on forumotion it work on phpbb2,phpbb3 and punbb with cookie.... but this is version without buttons +/- and there is no slow slide, only show and hide ....
can it be modified for phpbb2 ? to have plus and minus button and slow slide ?
or just slow slide ???

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.forumactif.com%2Ft262264-categorie-retractable-sans-invision

thx

Try something like this. Remember to give your images which acts as the toggle the class ".open" or you can just change the class in the script to something else, id perhaps.

Code:
jquery(document).ready(function(){
   jquery(".open").click(function(){
      jquery(this).toggleClass("active").next().slideToggle("slow");
                return false;
      });
});

i rename .open to .currenttr but no results ...

this is whole code

Code:

<script type="text/javascript">var num= 0;</script>

<tr id="currenttr" onClick="i= 0; e=this.parentNode.childNodes; while(++i<e.length) if(e[i].tagName=='TR') e[i].style.display=(e[i].style.display=='none')?'':'none'; retour=(my_getcookie(this.id)=='true')?'false':'true'; my_setcookie(this.id,retour, 1, 0);" style="cursor:pointer;">

<script type="text/javascript"> document.getElementById('currenttr').id='trfrm'+num; if(my_getcookie('trfrm'+num)=='true') { i= 0; e=document.getElementById('trfrm'+num).parentNode.childNodes; while(++i<e.length) if(e[i].tagName=='TR')e[i].style.display='none'; } num++;</script>

It should be #currenttr, not .currenttr cause "." stands for a class whereas "#"is for ids.