Here are two forum coming soon. they will change forumotion user's life.

• Designdrop:
    To make every designer's life easier, we decided to create Designdrops to feature the best logos, illustrations, websites, photos and patterns from the most talented designers from all around the world. And we would like to make sure that you are getting the freshest and best quality design inspirations daily.

More info coming soon.

• Forumods:
    It will be fully dedicated to tweaking Forumotion. It will have a big heap of tutorials.

So about themotion nothing ?

I cant wait to publish them Razz Happy

Me to Smile

Designdrops is like 70/80% done.. and thememotion oh Happy i forgot it Happy

Gangstarr, if you need any more help.

Thanx Happy
I will ask Happy

Sir Gangstar15, may i ask about this one : http://www.worlddezign.com/t971-want-new-theme
Will you continue to finish it too ?

Sorry i can't :(
every time i want to start with i can't, i don't know where to start because im working on like 4 forums at the same time :(

So, for all who didn't know the link for Designdrops, here is it: http://designdrops.forumotion.net/
Everyone can register as Spectator, or can choose to be added to the Prospects list so Pro users can invite/draft him/her for becoming a Pro users.

for more info read the about / faq page: http://designdrops.forumotion.net/h6-about

Design drops has some problems

Then just make a topic in wd - problems & bugs Smile
Thanks Smile

When you log in it solves

i want to know what its?
maybe because the ads? Smile

The first new 20 members will become Pro users = "Droppers"

Design Drops was cool!

Yhe , gang you did a great job buddy , keep on coding that b*tch. Smile

Emilio wrote:Yhe , gang you did a great job buddy , keep on coding that b*tch. Smile
Design Drops was same like on EmilioGraphics

Gangstar15 wrote:The first new 20 members will become Pro users = "Droppers"

I am register there Smile

verrell123 wrote:
Emilio wrote:Yhe , gang you did a great job buddy , keep on coding that b*tch. Smile

Emiliographics.net? Thats cause of the design testing , no worries.

Emilio wrote:
verrell123 wrote:

ok
Spoiler:

Let's just wait for the release . Lol .

Kaito you know Designdrops is released Smile?

verrell123 wrote:
Emilio wrote:
verrell123 wrote:

ok
Spoiler:
You hope that. You think we gonna give away that theme? Lol this is something brand new that no-one ever saw on forumotion.... This is History fellow

Emilio wrote:
You hope that. You think we gonna give away that theme? Lol this is something brand new that no-one ever saw on forumotion.... This is History fellow
I just kidding lol Happy

Go to page : 1, 2  Next