Read before posting newbie questions

Hello,

We welcome any post of any kind. However, recently we have had a lot of posts which do not contain enough information.

If you are looking to get into web design or create something that you do not know how to do. Please include the following.

1) Your current skill level in any web related field
2) Do you want to do this yourself or employ someone?
3) Where relevant can you provide an example of what you are trying to achieve.
4) Provide a forum version.
5)Posting any question reqarding to the whole forum design will result to the lock of your current thread.Excessive posting of threads like these may result to warning or permanent ban(regarding to the admins decisions)
6) Put Solved once u done it

This will allow forum regulars to answer your topic right of the bat instead of going and back and forth a few times to get additional information.

Locked ~ Saxaca

*Update 4 February 2011 :

Posting any question reqarding to the whole forum design will result to the lock of your current thread.Excessive posting of threads like these may result to warning or permanent ban(regarding to the admins decisions)

Some random questions are "how can i make this in my forum? + screenshot" or "can you give me the code of the tweet feeder?".World Dezign's aim is to help you get into coding and not becoming a copy.