Site looks good guys. remind me to ask how you coded those nav links on the left.
I'm Terry, been with forumotion for just over 2yrs now,which is where i happened upon Ganster15 and his many sites.lol
with limited knowledge of web designing and graphics works, i have found it to be a new found hobby,occupying my time as an early retiree(38).
I tend to always look to improve my site(s)thus searching for new and interesting features/options; so don't be surprised if you see me hanging around. I'll be the one scratching his head confused.
Wink

First thanks and welcome in world dezign! Happy
Second don't ask about how we did this and that lol xD
i just want to make this site much better..
and if we will make tutorials about everything we found that's is good for our members! Happy
So just keep checking the forum and u will learn and get much xD

welcome to WD

Welcome, nice long introductory topic you have there! XD

WHITESABBATH wrote:Site looks good guys. remind me to ask how you coded those nav links on the left.
I'm Terry, been with forumotion for just over 2yrs now,which is where i happened upon Ganster15 and his many sites.lol
with limited knowledge of web designing and graphics works, i have found it to be a new found hobby,occupying my time as an early retiree(38).
I tend to always look to improve my site(s)thus searching for new and interesting features/options; so don't be surprised if you see me hanging around. I'll be the one scratching his head confused.
Wink
i probably should have read your site rules first.My bad Ganster15,as i meant no disrespect. Personally i hadn't ever heard of a "don't ask policy";which i don't dare ask "why you have it to begin with".lol It is via asking questions that i have gotten by/ahead in life; perhaps because I didn't have the resources available that the civilized society has now days. Your site, your rules,and i will respect that. It just clashes with my life long belief that in asking we gain knowledge.
Did i mention being retired at 38? Didn't get there waiting for answers. Wink

No problem, as long as you read them at some point Smile (preferably before making any more posts ;-)