I am interested in purchasing but I am VERY confused with the pricing and what I'd get from the 3 types of membership.

The price listing shows:
5 monthly, be a premium for 3 months
10 monthly, be a premium for 6 months
15 monthly, be a premium for a year

This is how I understand your price list:
Bronze: I pay 5 monthly for 3 months = 15 bucks
Silver: I pay 10 monthly for 6 months = 60 bucks
Gold: I pay 15 monthly for a year = 180 bucks

Why does it get more and more expensive from Bronze to Gold?
What are the different benefits of the 3 types of membership- Bronze member, Silver and Gold? I believe I should know all these first before "donating". I am very interested, but the scheme is very confusing and misleading. Just want to clarify these things first.

Looking forward to hearing from the staff.

I don't really think there's a benifit between the packages.
Else you'd be able to buy for every rank 3, 6 and 12 months. Atleast, it'd make more sense.

And if there's indeed no difference between the packages but the price and length, it'd quiet dumb.
People would than just buy the 3 months package instead of buying something longer and more expensive.
Normaly seen prices don't get expensive with a longer duration but cheaper.

Guys, you really need to know how the market works

We had premium membership but no more, we shut down that option cause we didnt have any premium members Smile

i want to be Premium Membership Impatient
how to be so??

sorry for i wasnt clear....there is no premium membership right now.... Smile

I paid for the premium. Can someone please check this??

Or can you still give that option for me 'cause I paid anyway?

Joseph wrote:Or can you still give that option for me 'cause I paid anyway?
I'll make Jan's post more clear.
Premium fuction is gone, therefor, all profities the premiums had are now avaible to normal members, which means there is nothing to have a premium for as you can do everything without it

LilJur wrote:
Joseph wrote:Or can you still give that option for me 'cause I paid anyway?
I'll make Jan's post more clear.
Premium fuction is gone, therefor, all profities the premiums had are now avaible to normal members, which means there is nothing to have a premium for as you can do everything without it

Thank you for clarifying but I DO understand what Jan wrote because I understand English perfectly well. I DID say that I paid via paypal for this and asked what will happen now that I paid for it. Would I still be given the benefits. I paid BEFORE he posted.

Joseph wrote:
Would I still be given the benefits. I paid BEFORE he posted.
That was exactly what i was trying to clarify.
There are no benefits anymore, basic, Normal members have been upgraded to Premium, allowing them to do everything premiums can.
The donation option is now only avaible as a support for worlddesign, you don't buy something, you simply donate

LilJur wrote:
Joseph wrote:
Would I still be given the benefits. I paid BEFORE he posted.
That was exactly what i was trying to clarify.
There are no benefits anymore, basic, Normal members have been upgraded to Premium, allowing them to do everything premiums can.
The donation option is now only avaible as a support for worlddesign, you don't buy something, you simply donate

I see. I've only learned about it though while going through the tutorial section and halfway there I saw that you needed to be a premium member for more detailed tutorials and such. Guess I should have asked around first. Smile

Perhaps you should wait for Gangstar's response to see what we have offered as I'm not really clear in this either. Gangstar started the idea of premium membership, if I'm not mistaken.

I would give you your money back if i could :(
But as LilJur said, "Your donation support World Dezign" Smile
But maybe in the feature there be a real market Smile

as Gangstar15 said, that option is only if you want to help us, there is no benefits for you from donating :/