Hi
how are u??

Only 55% of people can read this and I'm part of that 55 percent. Razz

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

::

fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in crcoret.

Wow I didn't thought that only the first and last letter should be places correct, for a human mind to read it Smile

Pretty cool, when english even isn't my first/Best language ;D

Sorry, but i'm to lazy to write it down again, when i'm on ny phone xD

OMG!! Happy wow.. awesome o.O Shuck

i'm gald u lkie it .. tanhx for pisasng hree Razz

Lol . I can read them . Cool .

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I couldn't believe that i could actually understand what i was doing. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, It doesn't matter in what order the letter in a word are, the important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be total mess and you can still read it without problem.This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and i always thought spelling was important!

I can read it

||~ it's easy Kaito Kid .. just read it Tounge
||~ we have a winner here .. congratulation bro Smile

THANX for replying Smile

It's so simple. lol

im winner?

Heh, it's easy! :O