I don't want to be with the same style, but to do the same work...

Thank you in advance !

If you go to a phpbb3 forum, just view the source and find the search form code, copy and paste it (:

Code:
<form method="get" action="/search" id="search"><p class="nomargin"><input type="text" name="search_keywords" id="keywords" maxlength="128" class="inputbox search" value="Search..." onclick="if (this.value == 'Search...') this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') this.value = 'Search...';" /><input class="button2" type="submit" value="Search" /></p></form>

You can place it wherever you want using jQuery.
Code:
<script>
jQuery(function() {
jQuery('#page-header .navbar').append('<form method="get" action="/search" id="search"><p class="nomargin"><input type="text" name="search_keywords" id="keywords" maxlength="128" class="inputbox search" value="Search..." onclick="if (this.value == 'Search...') this.value = '';" onblur="if (this.value == '') this.value = 'Search...';" /><input class="button2" type="submit" value="Search" /></p></form>');
});
</script>

Do I need to place both codes together ? THe one after the other ? I

Can I add them in the overall heafer template Near my logo ?

PHPBB2 Forum...

Thank you again...

Just use the first one.. you can place it any where you want Smile

Ok It works but what does the second code ? If I add it and if I do not , I don't see any difference... But the search tool works...

And How can I add to the search tool some style ?

I know how to add CSS.I just typed

But How can I make the font Bigger or add an Icon,change the dimensions (width,height)

Thank you again...

@Saxaca: Dude, you're evil, using append for your cause. xD

@sgeorge: The second one is using jQuery to insert the search bar, which gives those using Invision or phpBB3 a chance to have the search bar in after their navigation bar. The first code is for PunBB or phpBB2, which is cleaner cause you won't need to load the jQuery.
So just choose one.

You can always pick on the class or id (eg. #keywords, in this case) then add some CSS to it.
To make the font bigger

Code:
font-size: 18px; /*change the figure to obtain different font sizes*/
Width and Height
Code:
width: 200px;
height: 200px;
/* change the figures to obtain different width and length */

And where do you want the icon to be added?

~ THANK YOU ~ SOLVED

I know i'm evil. It was my previous name!
The navbar is controlled by an variable. If you want the links to edit with new pm's or guests/members..
.. You'll need to use jQuery!