Guys & girl,
I may agree that the forum is going to bored Happy,
So i want some idea about how to make it active and to have fun here again! Happy
Just write any thing in your mind Happy

We gotta host an contest!
I can be the host Smile

On an side note, please change my name to Saxaca Happy

I know all want a contest Happy but the contests never success at WD :/
ok later Razz

I know, it's really strange Stress
Still, it's worth a try!

We can try.. but we need a good contest Happy where all can join it! Happy

Treasure hunt? Posting competition?

Evil wrote:
On an side note, please change my name to Saxaca Happy

Oh i found out who you are LOL
*bouncing 20 times*
*neighoubour shouting to be quiet*

Ahem!On topic Not Amused i think a treasure hunt with some coding awards would be great Happy
for ex or a homepage(i know its hard Razz ) or some javascript/jquery premium codes and istractions for forum installation Delicious
It would be great if everyone wins!For ex,7 treasure coding boxes hidden somewhere with 7 winners Smile every box will contain a different code or plugin and the most difficult to find may contain a homepage or premium graphic requests for a week?Dunno these are my ideas Happy

I like these ideas! Happy

haha glad you do Wink

I think they will get more forum activity Happy
i was always bored of treasure hunts cause there is only one winner and its the one who finds the most Happy
so i think that if all people be able to win and keep their gift will be great Happy

Nick, you are an genious!
Not only did you find out my real name, but you did also come with an awesome suggestion!

I wanna be the host. I wanna be the host Tounge

I can give quite a lot Forumotion phpBB3 tweaks I no longer use, like my very own copyrighted category minimizer, guest/member announcements and tabbed view for the homepage message Suspect

And so on..

Let's talk about this in the staff section and get starting it (:

Saxaca wrote:Nick, you are an genious!
Not only did you find out my real name, but you did also come with an awesome suggestion!

I wanna be the host. I wanna be the host Tounge

I can give quite a lot Forumotion phpBB3 tweaks I no longer use, like my very own copyrighted category minimizer, guest/member announcements and tabbed view for the homepage message Suspect

And so on..

haha thanks LOL

I can make some javascript-jquery little useful codes(since i dont have much time) and will see what will happen Geek
Btw cant find staff room lol Shy

Poor Nick!
Gangstar! Give poor little nick staff room access asap Delicious

So you are an DOM manipulator, too? Smile

Saxaca wrote:Poor Nick!
Gangstar! Give poor little nick staff room access asap Delicious

So you are an DOM manipulator, too? Smile

Im trying haha LOL
If you have skype add me freshydesigns or at msn nick@freshydesigns.com so that we dont chat here haha Wink

I got into javascript a month ago and into jquery as well right now at jquery i know 32 functions by heart (trying Delicious ) and in javascript i am stuck at this moment at the foo..in statement.Trying to master the previous ones first before moving to advanced javascript and php Big grin

Added, let's chat! (msn)
And..
Note to myself:
Back on topic!

On my graphic forum, I hosts AOTW, and SOTW and they work pretty well Wink

Its because your forum about graphics

Gangstar15 wrote:Its because your forum about graphics

Yeap, however loads of forums do AOTW, and SOTW.

Also, it would be cool if we could see our post count somewhere. (I love posting so would be nice)

But we tried here and no success.

Click on your profile link and you will see it..

I suppose, but you need the right theme, and right people.

I want signatures Wink

Im a graphic lover, signatures would be awesome.

good idea guy's Happy