How can I make my chatbox to play sound when someone posts a message ? Can that be made like the automatic refrefh "tick" button ?

This has been posted much time ago in the support forum,and its impossible.

Nick wrote:This has been posted much time ago in the support forum,and its impossible.

It is not... I saw it on the facebook forum some time ago...which is a forumotion forum...

Ask the creator of the forum then.

With some Ajax could we properly create a script to it, but I dosen't have any idea were to place the script.

sgeorge wrote:
Nick wrote:This has been posted much time ago in the support forum,and its impossible.

It is not... I saw it on the facebook forum some time ago...which is a forumotion forum...

Ok,maybe but i gave up forumotion a year ago Wink

Unknown Data;
I might have an solution.. I saw your FM topic, and thought about something. Cookies! Using cookie paths you might be able to let the script work there..

Cookies? I haven't thought about that yet, but it sure sounds like something that could work out correct. Smile

I'll give it a try and come with a solution, if I figure something out.

Japorized wrote:Ask the creator of the forum then.

I did it already but he said that he would not say me because he paid for it...

And thank you all for helping Smile it could be great if that happened...

Cool

I t would be nice to have that feature to the forumotion chat box. Good luck guys coders you are , I will be waiting to see what solution you guys come up with.

Remember :

TO every problem there is a solution . Cool

There is indeed!
One more tip, UD: Cookie paths Smile

how about you use other chatboxes that sounds when someone messaged.

blade99 wrote:how about you use other chatboxes that sounds when someone messaged.

You have to change the name everytime you log in...

So ? did you find something out ?

Thank you...

No luck xD Razz ??

Anyone ??? Stress