Hello guys.

Im wanting a photo gallery for renders. I downloaded coppermine, and have no clue what to do.

Could someone help me make a good render gallery? I can pay you abit of money, nothing too much as im still only 16.

I would appreciate it so much!

Do u want a simple & easy one? with lightbox?

Gangstar15 wrote:Do u want a simple & easy one? with lightbox?

I want a gallery/render thinge...where people can go on and find renders they need easy.

I want there to be a search bar so its easier..if thats not possible, then something that can be easy to find things.

If you could do something like that, that would be oh so amazing mate!

Hmm.. the search is not easy to make..i will leave it.. but i have a gallery with tabs, eg:
All * Fun Pics * Sport * Cars.
if you click "All" it will display all the images you've uploaded, if you click "Fun Pics" it will only display the pics with "Fun Pics" tag and on...
but this is not easy or its easy after installing the first steps and btw its with jquery, you don't need to download something (:
so if u want that.. u can add me on MSN and we talk about that, faster (:

Gangstar15 wrote:Hmm.. the search is not easy to make..i will leave it.. but i have a gallery with tabs, eg:
All * Fun Pics * Sport * Cars.
if you click "All" it will display all the images you've uploaded, if you click "Fun Pics" it will only display the pics with "Fun Pics" tag and on...
but this is not easy or its easy after installing the first steps and btw its with jquery, you don't need to download something (:
so if u want that.. u can add me on MSN and we talk about that, faster (:

Sounds good mate....

I added you on MSN....im UltimateLion mate.

Its says your offline?

Okay.. my MSN is: alinaeim15@hotmail.com (:

I have you on MSN, it says your offline

But im online. give me ur (:

Get on MSN mate.....it says your offline stilllll....

;(

Looks like what always happens when people say they will do something...lol

I'm really sorry, but i was doing a project for my friends, u said you got new host, so send me a PM with the domain name, the ID + password so i can upload it there (:

No problem....

PM sent.

Thanks

Any news Gangstar on this?

Really was excited about it Wink

Uploading the files.

Sent another PM mate.

Im confused on how to use it. Like how to change background, and all that. I think you need to do that, unless theirs a way I can?

You said how to install it, then i installed it, i can't help you more. you need to login to the file manager from the ACP and go to the CSS file then change the logo or what ever.

Ok mate, thanks for installing it.

Is the ACP, in that gallery cpanel, or the websites? Theirs the mezoka one, and the coppermine one?

the website cpanel.

Alright, I will try.

Thanks. (will let you know outcome)