Hi, I'm now really bored with World Dezign.
You guys need to do something interesting, To keep us interested.
As a Moderator i'm always on of course, but i'm just bored ****less.

Do something, Host a real contest - Not a graphics one. Offer some great prizes, Post it in the announcement forum aswell.

Just do something guys.

what.. we are working on a web shop, we now have a new domain. we still give help & support for the members... if u have ideas then let us hear. (:

Do something, Host a real contest - Not a graphics one. Offer some great prizes, Post it in the announcement forum aswell.

Yah i answered him about that.. a contest like what? ;P

I am not really bored,i try to do my best by posting Thursday Tips and becoming as active as i can.
I really wanted to compete in an HTML page contest but not sucess.I think you should offer some better prizes and advertise it a little bit.

i am and any contest other than gfx

mack00 wrote:i am and any contest other than gfx

Hi mack, It has now become a rule after dicussion in the staff room that Crappy, Useless and spammy posts are not tolerated - Posting stuff that makes no sence will get you politely reminded and then warned, Like all the other rules..

As for the contest, do something exciting that everyone can participate in.
Maybe a treasure hunt, or a quiz - Just something that everyone has a chance in.
After that contest, maybe for the big players on this forum do a homepage contest or something like that.

Okay nice ideas (: we will discuss that in the staff section. (:

Treasure hunt? Ooh, hide stuff in the templates using jQuery! =D