Hello;

I have been on sites where music was playing with the option of the individual member turning it off of they do not want it.

I have been trying to get the way to do it and so far have had no success.

The music I would like to have playing is http://www.981kissfm.com/mediaplayer/

How would I go about setting this up?

What code do I need and where do I put that code?

I am new at doing this kind of work so please saying put it in the header, just does not cut it.

Where is the header?
Where do I put the code?
How do I set it so the members can toggle it on or off?

What have I left out here?

Please great detail is needed.

Thanks. Big grin

MADBIKER1960

Well we cant help it. cause there usa restriction on it

bsdd wrote:Well we cant help it. cause there usa restriction on it
Excuse me?
What restrictions?
It is a live feed on the internet from the radio station.
You gonna tell me that US people can't get it on their PCs', That is just too funny.

They are a licenced radio station that I might add I can pick up on my car radio in New York city, so why the restrictions on the net?

I don't believe you at all.

And to prove my point I will ask my brother who lives in New York city to try and see if he can listen to it there on the internet.

Thanks. Big grin

MADBIKER1960

Use Yahoo Music player..it better.

MADBIKER1960 wrote:
bsdd wrote:Well we cant help it. cause there usa restriction on it
Excuse me?
What restrictions?
It is a live feed on the internet from the radio station.
You gonna tell me that US people can't get it on their PCs', That is just too funny.

They are a licenced radio station that I might add I can pick up on my car radio in New York city, so why the restrictions on the net?

I don't believe you at all.

And to prove my point I will ask my brother who lives in New York city to try and see if he can listen to it there on the internet.

Thanks. Big grin

MADBIKER1960
Well I actually called my brother in New York, I then sent some emails to friends in Washington State, L.A., Houston, & Miami.

And got the same results from all, they loved the 80's music that was being streamed through to them so thanks for all the help.

You can delete this account here and I will seek out a site that is not only truthful but helpful.

For if someone is dishonest enough to say it is restricted what kind of dishonest info would they send on where to actually put it.

Some that would destroy my site.............no thanks.

Oh and if forumotion promotes you, I will see to it that they do not for very much longer.

I will transfer all the info I have to them in regards to my posting, the answers I received and the subsequent results that have come from that, and I will provide the address for the radio station and invite them to send to their US customers to see if they can hear it, proving my point.

When you operate a site such as this honesty is a very big thing.

And your reply was anything but.

As for the reply to add Yahoo music, no thanks. That system is not what I am looking for. I prefer the radio station as do the majority of people on the website.
People I might add that come from all 5 continents on the globe.

Hence the signature down below\/ World United.

Thanks. Big grin

MB

Do you mean having a radio like your background music? That's possible but I'll need to see if you have the code.

If it's just including a music in your background, that would only require having the music file uploaded to a hosting site, then add in the HTML to your source.

Code:
<body bgsound="FILE_URL">
It should be something like this but I'm not positively sure cause I won't recommend anyone using it cause it pressures a website.