Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA pronounced) is a multinational corporation which specializes in the development of graphics processing units and chipset technologies for workstations, personal computers, and mobile devices.
Based in Santa Clara, California, the company has become a major supplier of integrated circuits (ICs), designing graphics processing units (GPUs) and chipsets used in graphics cards, in personal-computer motherboards, and in video game consoles.
AMD Graphics Product Group, formerly ATI Technologies Inc, is a major Canadian designer and supplier of graphics processing units and motherboard chipsets. In 2006, the company was acquired by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and was renamed to its present name. Despite the acquisition, the ATI brand was retained for graphics cards until August 30, 2010. AMD have announced that it will retire the "ATI" name and instead brand its graphics chipsets as "AMD" beginning in late 2010.

Nvidia Happy

Depends of for what you need....but nvidia is better for almost everything... Smile

Nvidia

Nvidia is actually the only graphics component provider I know xP
I never heard of ATI xD
So I'm gonna have to say Nvidia :P