Hey there,

Today i took 20 minites and made up a free HTML page for you Happy

Its one of my first tries for homepages,so be kind Smile (even though i know how to code lol Razz )

Alright,here is the link to download:

Spoiler:

Will keep updating it with upcoming versions.I know its not good,as i said it was quick and will keep updating it(already said that right Razz )

Anyway!!
Hope you like it Geek

A good creation Nick! Happy

The only thing it needs is some graphics, but I don't normally think it's neccersary, because it can be done by the user itself Smile

Keep it up!

nice job this could be in the shop of this forum if we had one

Can you post up a demo?

Unknown Data wrote:A good creation Nick! Happy

The only thing it needs is some graphics, but I don't normally think it's neccersary, because it can be done by the user itself Smile

Keep it up!

thanks,actually i didnt take much time working on it Smile
will make better ones when i have freetime,

Japo i wi ll post a demo Happy

Neat and Clean, Very great job.

Nice work nick Happy As I said on CL, simple but effective Smile
@Jalo: demo is here: https://world-dezign.forumotion.com/-h51.htm

Nice work. Could look really great with images on it =)

@Stormy: Thanks for the demo... I'm not Jalo... lol

@Nick: A clean and very quick project that can be less than an hour... And if you're a Blogger user, you'll know that this is the base template for all the old templates.

Japorized wrote:@Stormy: Thanks for the demo... I'm not Jalo... lol

@Nick: A clean and very quick project that can be less than an hour... And if you're a Blogger user, you'll know that this is the base template for all the old templates.

i am not a blogger lol i have this rank cause i write tuesday tips Wink & Tongue (change the title gangstar lol)

took 10 mins to make will make a better one in the future

Oh... I didn't mean that you're a Blogger user cause you have that rank on... lol
Looking forward to the next

Simple, yet cool.