Hello all #world design users.

I'm planning to make a Testimonials slider, so all what i want from you is write something about what you think about #world dezign,
you can write 50 - 100 words or more if you want Happy
those Testimonials will appear in the portal and will change every 20 - 30 seconds (:

-----------
Thanks
Gangstar15

Wow! I just love World-Dezign! You have helped me so much in my way of learning Web Design!

World Dezign is probably the best designed forum I've seen. It is ideal for anybody hoping to learn coding. It definitely taught me alot!

I had no clue about Coding, That was, until I found this website

Thank you guys! Happy

Everywhere I go, after endless hours of searching for css,htms code suddenly I find world-design at first I was like Wow then I was speechless, I never seen anything like it this site thinks out of the box.

web design is a very good coding site but thats not all its also a good site for Graphics an for ideas for web site layouts .

Don't take my word for it Join an find out for your self.

"Fabulous" this is the word that come to my mind when I open this forum for the first time..

xD

Thank you all, very much! Happy

I will soon add your to the portal Happy

i arrive here only because i see world-design
so i thinked this can be a good forum

and i join in...
and this is the best things that i do form september!
love world-design

Thank you I-am! Happy

World-Dezign is one of the coolest forums around.No normal visitor wasnt attracked by the awesome coding and graphics of this board.Friendly staff,friendly environment and an awesome inspiring music playing at the background!You can also find a bunch of coding and graphics tutorials or request help for any problems will face.A must forum for coding or graphics beginners to Web and Graphic Designers!

Kiss Thank you for your feedback Nick! Happy
That will also help us to improve the forum more & more Happy

New World Dezign Testimonials site, check it out:

https://world-dezign.forumotion.com/h52-testimonials Big grin

At first i gave up graphics.Once i came here Graphics was my life.

Why Nick's quote is doubled on Testimonial page?

Just wanna Re-modell mine..
"Fabulous"is the word that came to my mind when I saw this coding masterpiece.

Fixed, changed (:

Fear wrote:Why Nick's quote is doubled on Testimonial page?

Just wanna Re-modell mine..
"Fabulous"is the word that came to my mind when I saw this coding masterpiece.

im famous thats why Razz