Gangstar15 wrote:Kaito you know Designdrops is released Smile?

Noo . I dont know . *CONFUSE* .
xD .

Kaito Kid wrote:
Gangstar15 wrote:Kaito you know Designdrops is released Smile?

Noo . I dont know . *CONFUSE* .
xD .
lol Happy

Just to remind you.. members who don't post something in 5 days will lost their pro rank and will not be able to comment any more Smile

Gangstar15 wrote:Just to remind you.. members who don't post something in 5 days will lost their pro rank and will not be able to comment any more Smile

and if i go on holyday

Gangstar15 wrote:Just to remind you.. members who don't post something in 5 days will lost their pro rank and will not be able to comment any more Smile
How about @ School time, im busy there

Discrimination of busy freelancers! Crying

Saxaca wrote:Discrimination of busy freelancers! Crying

Jajaja, and of future busy ones.

Well.. I wanted Designdrops to be clean and pro site, & I hate when users comments like:
"Cool", "nice", "good".
on the others work..
Designdrops is made for good graphic designer to show their work and the others can get inspiration of them and download free PSD files.

Gangstar15 wrote:Well.. I wanted Designdrops to be clean and pro site, & I hate when users comments like:
"Cool", "nice", "good".
on the others work..
Designdrops is made for good graphic designer to show their work and the others can get inspiration of them and download free PSD files.

or chat Happy

yeah it has to be like this,just post a comment saying i like it or something and not chat or flood Happy

anyway i also think you should remove the post ranks from everyone and make others instead Smile
for me you should make a pro rank based on the most drops someone does,fav artist for most likes collected etc.

I've also though about the ranks.. yah Smile
I will put the pro rank for droppers with 100 drops Smile
And if you have other ranks come with them Smile

I'm currently working on a new theme for DesignDrops, hope you will like it when its done Happy

And what happens with forum mods

so when the 2 nd forum will appear ?

Hmm, I remember when Saxaca tell that he can't do that site anymore! He tell that anyone who is interested to continue Forumods should pm him and i do it, but he didn't give any response!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2